28 January 2015

Project Life

     This year I have decided to do Project Life. I found out about it last year and I was interested,  but I wanted more info. I was also nervous because I don't think I have an interesting life. Most PLs I see are with people getting married or with children. Some how I found out about PL again (yes I forgot is existed) and decided I would give it a try (some what impulsively).
     The album I chose is called midnight. Its fitting because my album will be more photographic than memories (if that makes sense). 

     The core kit (design cards used for captions, journaling, and filler) is kiwi. I found out later that the full set is a core kit plus the matching album, but whatever; my album is neutral and I like it. 

      This is the first page of the album. There are suggestions on how the first and last page are suppose to be organized but I felt like being a rebel and organized them how I wanted to.

     I'm really excited for Project Life. I hope I can continue to fill it for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment