06 February 2015

Birthday Goals

    I saw last month some one had made New Year's Resolutions based on certain areas she wanted to improve. I like that so I'm going to copy that. Here are my areas and goals for this year.
    1. Creative: Take one picture a day, give or take 20 days, I don't want to set an impossible goal.
    2. Charitable: Give 10% each month. I'm still exploring other charities but by go to is Best Friends. I hope to go there to volunteer this summer, but I won't make it an official goal.
    3. Crafting: Make Fair Isle mittens. I'm going to do it!
    4. Mental: Read 12 books. Nothing to hard. Am I going too soft on all of these goals?
    5. Financial: Apply for 6 jobs. Well last year I gave myself the task of getting a job and that didn't happen, so I think I'll try to take a step back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment