05 February 2015

Birthday Wishlist

    All of the cool bloggers do this, so here I am. I didn't really want to edit them all into one picture.
1. Pencil Plus Case: I like this one because of the English fail. Its also generally cute. I am the type of person who has multiple items in a pencil case (and the type of person who uses a pencil case. Some how not every one does this.).

2. Holographic Shoes: I'm still unsure weather I should get these or not. They would grab attention. There are a couple of others from the shop that I like too.

3. Matte Lipstick: I like matte lips and I have yet to purchase a stick. This one aledges that it is long wear and not dry. 
4. ABG book: I love ABG and Issa Rae. What more do I have to explain?

5. LOZ: Majora's Mask: I heard about this game a while ago and it sounded cool, but I was sad because it was on the Nintendo 64 and I would never have access to it. Well because I don't follow any gaming news I was completely surprised to see this on Amazon! I won't get everything on this list at once (or at all, those shoes... idk) but this will be the first one I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment