02 June 2015

SL Week 3 (I guess)

    I've given up daily blogs because I only take a couple of pics a day. Not because I'm a failure.
     I started out at this interesting Jurassic park like sim. They were really generous and game 3 avatars for realism; male time traveler, female time traveler (above) and a veloceraptor (!!).
     Dang this picture sucks. Taking pictures in SL is hard because of all the UI, I can't really see how the photo will turn out. I guess I have to take multiples.
     There is this really funny time travel animation.

     Prom queen. I like this dress, but it doesn't look so good when she walks.
     There are many sellers who have you equip items to open them. Some are just lame boxes, but this is amazing because it's a garment bag! I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of the contents, but I think it became an outfit named "Classy Lady".
     Creepin on a cute girl. My goal is to create a cute avatar.
    More creepin. This is my kind of guy, but he logged out.

    Creeeeep. I kind of dislike most anime characters because they don't fit in, but this one was cute.
    An interesting latex transformation.
    Add this to the long list of SL items I want in real life.

   
    Both of these pictures are from an amazing sim that I can't remember the name of- d'oh. I even donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment