08 June 2015

Second Life Photo Dump 4

    Hey kids! Its time for another episode of Eliott Wanders Randomly. This one features XL photos.
    This is from the maze game. It was extremely hard and the prize was shit but I liked it. I'm so impressed people have made their own games in SL. 
    Celebration after winning. lol I just bought an expression HUD so hopefuly I'll have some more interesting pics in the future. Also I think I should be taking pictures in 4 X 6 format
       So I'd like to take this moment to acknowledge sexism in SL. I'll make it short because I could write an entire post about this. Both avatars are from a goth hangout. The guy isn't even mildly "sexy" in comparison. And look at his fucking short arms! Ugh.
    I guess We'll also talk about race in this post. I have found a handfull of black skins, but I haven't found many shapes with Black facial features. This is my attempt, but i think she turned out a bit cartoon-ish.
    So I don't hate furries like many people, but I really hate when people add human breasts to animals. The male one had abs. Ugh.
    Jesus Christ. (amen) This is horrible. This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. This is beyond exaggerated. 911.
    This is a pic of someone else. Dang! Cuuute!!
    This is a shopping center! Damn it it so cool!
    I got this in a gatcha machine. I was kind of hoping I could use it with a selfie stick. I sort of regret it as I do most purchases.
    I got this box from the Doll Up hunt. Its one of the nicest things I've ever gotten from a hunt (not that I've participated in many).
    I am crazy about this store. I wish I had more money.
    ~Things I want in real life~ T_T
   
    This crown is one of my most recent acquisitions from The Witchy Hour Hunt (look a link!).

No comments:

Post a Comment