17 May 2015

Second Life: Day 2-4 (or something)

   Dang. Can't even handle blogging consistently about something easy. I have played every day since though.
    For this photo set my character changes a lot. I have SO much stuff now I haven't even begun trying on everything; and it was all free!
     Lets start out with a fever dream! My computer was not having this. Her skirt is dynamic which was interesting... Also I manged to make her arms and torso invisible. The lag was epic.
     Not so interesting, but I like that she has a swim animation.
    Doing some tai-chi. I'm coming close to taking nice pictures.
    At some point I acquired some new animations. It changed literately everything; to the way she flies to she way she stands (or more accurately wanders a bit). Its freaking amazing. 
    Sheepie. For some reason he had poses like sleeping or lounging.
    I found out how to move the camera independent of my character. I am the guy siting on nothing (I guess the sofa didn't feel like loading because the camera was so far away).
    The technique allowed a sneaky photo of this awesome guy. I've noticed that most people in SL are sexy ladies so I admire all burly men.
     He is a preview to next week's topic: unfounded SL criticism. Hopefully I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment