22 January 2016

UFO List 2016

An unofficial goal of mine is to finish more stuff than I start. So here is a list of all of my Unfinished Objects as of the start of 2016.
1. Lounge Pants
    Uh, they have pockets... I'm holding off on these because I want to finish sewing my dress.
2. Flying Geese Quilt
    I think I have every thing cut, but I want to finish my other quilt.
3. Hexagon Blanket
    I know this is going to be on going because its a dump for worsted scrap yarn.
4. Blue Lace Scarf
    I kind of forgot about this. 
5. Bonnie's Wish
    Its my new year's resolution to finish this. 
6. Vintage Dress
     I've kind of put this on hold because I'm not sure if I want to wear this. The only thing I have left is the hem.
7. Triangle Quilt
    I'm on the hand quilting portion.
8. Plastic Bag
    A bag made of plastic bags. Its slow going. I think I'm going to start the handle (one day) soon.
9. Random Mending
    I don't want to make a list of everything I have to do. It includes pants and socks and that's  all I'm going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment